• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • NOTICE: There are two new video channel areas set up, one for staff, and one for subscribing members. You need to create a folder. Then add your media to that folder. Once added, you can cut and paste the code at the bottom right to embed the media into a post on the forum.

It works very similarly to YouTube, except videos are stored on our server. Click Here For The Video Channels

[4]

Gatling .22 Gun

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

David VanNorman

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
That is a great job you should br proud. Is it in 22 or something else? No mater it looks great.

Tony Wells

Former Vice President
Staff member
Administrator
I have a set of drawings for a .22LR version. Saving that project for when I get to fully retire and start doing this stuff strictly for fun.

That looks nice, like a lot of loving work went into it.

FOMOGO

Active User
Very nice piece. Now you need a miniature horse to pull it around.:D Mike

Eddyde

Active User
More pictures please, a video of it popping away on the range would be awesome!

Bob Korves

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
From the photo I am guessing we are looking at a display at a modeler's gathering...

Tony Wells

Former Vice President
Staff member
Administrator
1874 Colt, designed by M.E.D. Built by Dale Detrich

There is a sign on the table beneath the gun. I assume it goes with that one and that there isn't a table full of them.

BGHansen

Drawings are available from www.modelgatlinggunplans.com for around $39 for a CD of the gun and tripod, $54 for the CD of the gun, tripod and wheeled carriage. Add $8 if you want paper copies. The original designer was the late Doug Schneider.

Bruce

Tony Wells

Former Vice President
Staff member
Administrator
I'm getting really, really tired of this broken leg. Normally, I'd be in the shop, and just walk over to where the prints are, and tell who drew and who designed the one I have drawings on. But noooo!

sigh

I'll look as soon as I can. I'm supposed to be getting a wheelchair this afternoon. Then to see if it is "rough terrain" enough to make it to the shop. lol

May have to get my neighbor to blade me a path.

bfd

I was in a wheelchair for awhile also, had to clear a path for it so I could putter in the shop it was worth it to be there so I can relate to your feelings tony hang in there It will get better bill

[6]
[5] [7]