G4003G

Nobody replied when I asked in the discount thread, so I had to pay listed price.

Have you talked to them about what it actually is since the photo is incomplete?

Nobody replied when I asked in the discount thread, so I had to pay listed price.

I'm stubborn, I'm going to wait them out. Unless, I find something I like better in the meantime. :thinking:

Bill what the hell? Its not just the compound what's that steel column behind it with the screw and power cable hanging down? In any case OP good choice I have the G4003G myself.

View attachment 86743

I bought on in May and I didn't get that extra part! I have only been using is since setting it up in June but I have been using it a lot It has been a real workhorse for me, very pleased.
The only complaint I have, and it is the same complaint I have for all the Grizzly machines (I have 3), is the paint chips off if you look at it wrong. Other than that, a real nice machine.

John

These pics only showed up a couple of weeks ago. Weird.

Bill I could design a lathe stand to let me wheel the 12z mill head in/over my G4003G :think1:

Could those pictures be leaked/classified photos from Grizzly's R&D dept. at Area 51? Could explain why the compound looks different for use with the mill. Expected delivery for me is Monday.

Last edited:
My concern with the new compound is that it looks like it positions the QCTP 5. to .6 higher than normal which would make getting the larger tooling positioned below spindle center line an issue. That could force use of a AXA vs a BXA QCTP.

Back