G0759 On The Way

Fairbanks

Active User
Registered
Greetings, Ordered the little mill this morning, I guess at this point I'm waiting for Grizzly to let me know when to expect delivery.

Thanks for all the useful input and commentary from the good folks here at "The Hobby Machinist!"

Congratulations! I am going to be driving through Springfield MO this week and am planning on stopping at Grizzly to 'look' at one as well. I'm taking my pickup so I may challenge the 'looking' part...

Greetings, Ordered the little mill this morning, I guess at this point I'm waiting for Grizzly to let me know when to expect delivery.

Thanks for all the useful input and commentary from the good folks here at "The Hobby Machinist!"

I ordered the same mill this morning also. I talked to a Grizzly rep last Friday and was told out of stock for now and I shouldn't expect until late August. Hoping that is not the case.

I ordered the same mill this morning also. I talked to a Grizzly rep last Friday and was told out of stock for now and I shouldn't expect until late August. Hoping that is not the case.

I was afraid of that!

The following from Grizzly today- "Due to high demand, we are currently out of stock of theG0759 Mill/Drill and expect to receive a shipment on approximately July 4,2014. We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this maycause. We will ship this item to you as soon as it is available."

Not sure when these machines will actually ship but this is a lot better sounding than late August!

Just a suggestion, but if it was going to be Aug., you could always order a G0704 (they are in stock) and order the dro separately.

Bill

:thinking: Got my email yesterday - not as good as yours. Apparently I will be first in line when the next boat gets here.

Due to high demand, we are currently out of stock of the G0759 Drill and expect to receive a shipment on approximately August 11, 2014
. We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this may cause. We will ship this item to you as soon as it is available.

I think Grizzly hit one out of the park putting the DRO package on that mill. I think its a great machine and with all the support out there for modifications you guy should be real happy with them.

Congratulations!!

Mark

Interesting that we got such different dates. I plan to follow up with Grizzly next week to see if their July 4th shipment came in. I have my doubts.

Back