G0602 T Slots in cross slide?

Jim_cellarshop

Active User
Registered
Does this lathe, have T slots in the cross slide? If I get a lathe first I need to be able to mill small parts on it a while before I will be able to get a seperate mill. From what I have seen & read the T slot would make it easier, I'd like to be able to mount a rotary table or a small milling head on the cross slide. Thanks, Jim.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had not really looked at the 11x26 as I thought it would be too large and heavy, but it's not much longer than the 10x22 and as it's only about 600lbs I would hope I could take it apart to pieces under 250lbs to move downstairs. The 11x26 is closer to what I want as I would like a min of a 1.0" spindle bore, 1.5" would be better but they are too large, heavy & expensive. Most of the 3in1 machines seem to be lacking in one way or another for what I want to do. The specs on the Smithy look pretty good, but they are kinda pricey. I think I could get a separate lathe & mill for that type of money. I really just want to be able to do some milling while I saved up for a mill as more than half of my milling projects are quite small. I need to take a ride out to the Grizzly show room and look at some of these in person, my wife will want to go along, not sure if that good or not :) Thanks for the info & ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean the option of the T-slotted cross slide is not available or is the whole lathe G0602 not available? Thanks, Jim.

Back