*** Gone *** Free Mill Power Feed - Made In Taiwan...did I Mention Its Brand New?

Wow i think this will fit my G0720R grizzly mill and would make it a lot easier on my fingers( arthritis ).
coolidge could you put me on your list as i could use this.
thank you Dan

i also would like to be in the running. my RF30 would smile, and would my "arthur" hands and finger. in a hobby scenario its like frosting on a cake. i would not allow you to pay for shipping. . .

I would love to have this . Because I live in Canada I would pay the freight :drool:

I have a ZX45 Wholesale Tool mill and I would love to have this. If it is still available I will take it. Sent a PM.
Matt

If you feel the need to donate to someone who, because he is in a third world country cannot possibly consider buying one of these then I would cover the freight to south Africa.

I'd like to have it. I've been wanting one but I need other tools worse so I haven't given in to trying to buy one.

ETA: Just reread & you said it won't fit a knee mill. I guess I got to excited to see that before.

Why won't they fit if you know?

Take a look at the power feeds for a knee mill vs this one, while they look similar at first glance they are actually quite different.

I gave my x feed for my bench mill to my best friend thinking he had done a great deal of machine work for me with out one. It sure did help with the joint pain he experiences in the shop. Hope someone can use this one you have and if you chose me I assure you I will pass something else along. Pay it forward. Right!

Thank You.. for helping some one out. I don't deserve but it would certainly fit my Rong Fu mill so I'll put my hat in the ring also..if I may.

Great gesture on your part. I bought one (from ENCO) in 1984 and put it on my first mill /drill (Jet). It was a lifesaver for what I was making lots of. Someone will really get good use from it.

Back