found an enco 13"x40" lathe

Thanks for the comment ncjeeper. Lathe still working.
See keith fenner rebuild this lathe on his YouTube channel. It's another name and 1988 vintage, but it is nearly identical

Rich

This is identical to my Enco lathe. I've really enjoyed mine. Mine was missing the steady & follow rests when I got it at an auction.
Mike S

See keith fenner rebuild this lathe on his YouTube channel. It's another name and 1988 vintage, but it is nearly identical

Rich
I watch keith's channel on a regular basis and have seen the series of videos on his Rutland. :encourage: Good stuff.

I learned a few things watching Keith's videos. I am still getting a little harmonic noice in my cuts. Now I am anxious for the weather to break to give some of his ideas a try. Funny how many of the things he worked on were issues in my own lathe.

Hey Mike
It's a nice lathe. I like working with it.

Looks like your doing a great job. Nice LATHE and to get that way with all the goodies man you did good. I'm also glad you got it over someone who would buy it low and resell it high. I see it all the time on craigslist. I'm over near Philly in Marlton so we're kinda close . Good luck with your new baby.

Back