Found a PM lathe

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I found a brand new never used 1236 in at work last night . I'll have to keep my eye on it . :)

Edit . 1340 ! Thanks Mike . :encourage:

Last edited:
I found a brand new never used 1236 in at work last night . I'll have to keep my eye on it . :)

Where was it hiding? or did it get lost?

Cutting oil is my blood.

found a brand new never used 1236 in at work last night
When I was younger I used to have recurring dreams about wandering around in vast buildings and not knowing where all the doors led to. You appear to be living that dream except in yours there’s a cherry machine hiding behind every door! ;)

Hey, you know the deal..... we need pics! :D

needpics.gif

OK here is the picture, but it's a 1340 GT

Hey, you know the deal..... we need pics! :D

needpics.gif
LMAO Will . I use my flipper phone at work and have to send the pics to Mike . :big grin: So , when I cleaned out the other plant's equipment , a guy said he just bought a lathe. That was in June this year . I guess they finally delivered to our plant from storage this week . I'm sure we'll keep the lathe , but if they don't , I'll be on it . :encourage:

LMAO Will . I use my flipper phone at work and have to send the pics to Mike . :big grin: So , when I cleaned out the other plant's equipment , a guy said he just bought a lathe. That was in June this year . I guess they finally delivered to our plant from storage this week . I'm sure we'll keep the lathe , but if they don't , I'll be on it . :encourage:

With any luck it will pan out for you.

Cutting oil is my blood.

Back