Forum Software Update

HMF

Site Founder
Administrator
In order to rectify a few problems the forum has been having, and to allow for future progress, I have updated the software to Xenforo 2.0 Beta 6.
Only addons that work with this software will function. Thus, some functionality will be lost, albeit hopefully temporarily. As replacement 2.0 compatible addons become available, I will install them. Please be patient! Thanks!

Loggen on about an hour ago and thought WTH (heck)? Looks like more options/features. What can you tell me about the "jump to new" and "watch" tabs. Perhaps they have always been there and never noticed them until the new background color change.
I also noticed our avatar no longer shows our location. This was handy for answering many questions (IMO).

Last edited by a moderator:
As the addons become 2.0 compatible, I will buy and install them. I am as new to the new version as you are. Feel free to look around.

You'll probably get complaints about the changes, but let me be the first to thank you for the work you put into this site. It's a thankless job - hardly anyone says anything positive when it works, but when it doesn't, look out.... It's the first site I go to when I open my browser!

I love making this place better. That's what I do. Just please be a little patient until I stabilize things.

Nels,
I think the new layout is awesome, better than the old in many ways. Yes, there will be some glitches along the way, but we just need to be patient. If everyone takes a little time to look around they will catch on quickly. Thank you for your tireless efforts to make this place better.

Looks great,but I still can't log out even if I click on my name. please advise.

Click on your name / avatar top right. A box opens. Down at the bottom > Log Out. It worked for me.

David

Back