Fincor 2301 dc power supply

On the "Good" one terminals 1 & 3 have continuity. Not on other 2.thanks for your time

The SCR component that my blue arrow is pointing to- what numbers are on it? Is it D62402-G1?
Mark S.

No, the number is is68 then ho879..number sent earlier is off the board Assy. Thanks Phil

If someone has already noted, I apologize. It looks like this supply has two outputs? One is 50VDC for the field and the other is 0-90VDC for the armature. So where are all of the terminals??? What am I missing? Is the input hard wired and the output with terminals or something like that?

image.jpeg The run stop toggle switch on all have 2 unused terminals. Would that be input?

OK then, yes your AC input could be going to that switch. BUT,something does not look correct about how it is currently wired? Please do some checking on toggle switch configurations. And then on how your circuit is wired to that switch.

Terminal 4 has red wire going to built in circuit breaker.comes out of breaker to toggle switch.in run position one wire has continuity.it goes by red wire to back of circuit board.it hooks to circuit board and goes to number 2 terminal..terminals 1 and 3 goes through transformer. Wouldn't 2 and 4 be power in..1 and 3 power out??thanks Phil..

Chips: we don't have a schematic or manual for this thing so it's kind of shooting in the dark. I think Phil will have to trace deeper into the circuit to determine for certain how it should be connected. The only thing I am fairly certain of is that terminal 4 must be the 115v hot wire. Everything else is guesswork at this point.
Phil: the numbers on the SCR devices looks like a "house" number so it doesn't tell us much yet. You need to start drawing the circuit with pencil and paper from the terminal strip inward until it becomes clear how the front end of the circuit is configured. You should not need to trace the entire circuit only the first few connections from the terminal block. Just connecting things willy-nilly will not get you there, and will damage the units.
Mark S.

Whoa wait... What? You mentioned a "good one" A good one that's like this and fully working, or just one that hasn't been fooled with yet but missing the power cord?

Back