Finally made the jump to 3D-Printing.......

Now for the over the top All-one-machines.
One that I came across is called the Boxzy, Prints, Carves, Mills, but doesn't make coffee, and there's a few other's out there that are similar.
However, the cost ($$$$) of them creates a hurdle for hobbyists. But man some of them look real sweet. The enjoyment factor might be worth it for some.
They are an entire level above a standard 3D printer.
It appears that Boxzy went under, their website is unreachable. I wonder if it was a Kickstarter sham. Don't know, not certain, can't find anything relevant.
Sites like Newark and WoodCraft still have them on their sites, but they are 'Out of Stock'.

Brino, as I can tell your mind is as blown as mine was with the whole print in place deal....you'll love this. It was one of the 1st things I printed and I STILL play with it and marvel at it.
Bearing

you'll love this. It was one of the 1st things I printed and I STILL play with it and marvel at it.

....I just downloaded it and starting a print in a few minutes, thanks!
-brino

It appears that Boxzy went under, their website is unreachable. I wonder if it was a Kickstarter sham. Don't know, not certain, can't find anything relevant.
Sites like Newark and WoodCraft still have them on their sites, but they are 'Out of Stock'.

I don't know about that Boxzy but there is Snap Maker 2.0 a 3D printer, CNC router, and laser cutter / engraver. When I was shopping so looking at a lot of 3D printer sites I was constantly getting their ads. Kind of a neat idea but I'm guessing like most many in one machines probably a lot less convenient than just getting individual dedicated machines. I can't imagine the 3D printer and laser cutter components would appreciate the chips from the router.

Snap Maker 2.0

Back