Fagor Innova Dro Failures and Errors Needs TLC?

Immense thanks for your efforts. These will be helpful, but I'm still going to need the complete manual if there's any hope of restoring the functionality of this box. I'll send a PM with my email.

Many scales will interchange if you know the resolution and signal output. If you have a 1um scale with ttl, you can buy a 1 um ttl from another manufacturer and plug n play. I bought a newall, its inductive and not glass scales. You will still pay a few hundred each for a scale but its much better than a chicom copy of a real dro. That is a decent mill worth a good DRO. Really trip your boss out and do axis summing on the Z, the quill will add and subtract along with normal Z travel.....Go to the newall or other websites and do some reading. Tim http://www.yuriystoys.com/2013/12/selecting-scales-for-dro.html

I have the same Futaba Pulscale CJ2004 DRO on my Maxmill and I'm in desperate need of an operating manual. Do you have ANY literature on this DRO that you could scan for me?
I have the same Futaba Pulscale CJ2004 DRO on my Maxmill and I'm in desperate need of an operating manual. Do you have ANY literature on this DRO that you could scan for me?
Just wondering if you ever managed to secure a manual for your Futaba Pulsa Scale unit? I am in need on one as well.

Just wondering if you ever managed to secure a manual for your Futaba Pulsa Scale unit? I am in need on one as well.

Hello, Im not sure if you talked to anyone else about this, but I could use the CJ 3024 Manual and Blown up card. I just recently picked up a Sinker EDM with this readout. All of the writing is wiped away and the tactile membrane is cracking. I would love any feedback as to sourcing the items I just mentioned. Thank you!

Chuck

Back