Excuse's You give your wife or hubby for buying a new tool?

morgans

Registered
Registered
Hunny Honest:lmao: I found it on the crub :drool:on the way home, But Hunny it would of gotten all rusted, its raining out I had to save it honest
:halo:

Works every time:lmao:

I already have all the accessories to go with this so that I can use it now.

Honest Hunny, I really dont know why Fed Ex brought that here. I'll call em and see who was really supposed to get this (in a few months)... She doent buy the excuse anymore but since she welds and runs the torchmate it isn't too hard to convince her when we need something for the shop. All I have to do is budget it out of my money after I pay the bills and no complaints. I got it good. and she looks good too.
Bob

Just last night I said "Honey, I'll be home a little late tomorrow night. I'm going to go pick up another mill".

"Okay, be careful of the traffic".

Is there a problem?

The thing I have to watch out for is when we got to the tool store she buys more than me. So I let her get heres then I match it.:biggrin:

Paul

Can't wait for Benny to chime in on this one.

Bought a Snap on tool box on my first & last (both the same) anniversary. She through a fit until I told her "Hey, it's the anniversary model"

"I need that"...(followed by a pleading look)

:bitingnails:

Nelson

My wife has selective blindness. She made the mistake of telling me one time that all my toys looked the same to her. So, now, when asked, I just say i have had it forever.

Back