Ever seen a lathe with chucks on both ends of the spindle?

Yes, I have done a little for Milcor. Seems like their product like was Arrow Oil Tools, or something like that. ........

Yep, they did some of their stuff, too. Later copied some of their tools along with some of Elder Oil Tool's stuff, too.

Ken

- - - Updated - - -

I believe that's where they're moving out of right now. I haven't been to the old location but my boss said it was by the airport. I will be going out there next week though, to "unplug" some of their machines in preparation of moving to the new location and then "plug them back in." Maybe I'll snap some pics to bring back some old memories (or nightmares) for you ;).

Stantor,

Dyna-Dril is one of several companies that were moved to the Hardy at Rankin road facility over the years. I guess SLB needs the space, so they are kicking out D.D. That's going to be a very nice facility to get kicked into.:))

Ken

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 54634

Did anyone notice the "Made in USA" sticker on that Lehmann lathe?

So I'm back here at this dynadril location right now, waiting for them to turn on power to the machine I'm supposed to be commissioning and I spot the lehmann guy here to commission that lathe. I went ove and shot the shart with him for a while, as he is also waiting for power. Cool guy. He said they are no longer owned by smith and now they're their own company again. They build their lathes out of a tiny 2 bay shop - this is not their largest lathe, but one of the bigger ones, and it nearly fills up half of their shop. This is one of 6 identical units purchased.

Back