Estate Auction Western NY, South Bend, Logan, Mill Drill

hudstr

Registered
Registered

Estate/Barn Auction in Warsaw, NY. A South Bend Model C, Logan with a QCGB, some small production turret lathe, a Mill-Drill and a bunch of misc. shop stuff. No preview day unfortunately so it's a gamble.

1653276704456.png

1653276723495.png

1653276765574.png

No relation to estate or auctioneer. I just saw it and stuff usually go for reasonable prices in estate sales, because it is sometimes a gamble if you can't check things out before you buy them like this sale.

If anyone cares about what things sold for the south bend 9c went for $300 I think, the Mill Drill was at $750 but I didn't see if it went up, the weird turret lathe thing went for $35 and the logan lathe(probably model 820) went for $650. That is hammer price, add 22% for the auction premium and sales tax.

Nothing, I have enough projects and not enough space already. If I find these auctions I usually just see what things sell for if I come across a good deal in the future. Plus most of these auctions they hide the price afterward which makes it harder to see what things are worth.

Back