Erl-1340

Nice lathe. I considered that one for a bit as well as one of Matt's 1440 Taiwanese lathes (same factory as 1340GT) but couldn't push my budget any further with the 935TV. The PM1340GT has done everything I have thrown at it thus far and no regrets but that ERL is a sweeeeeet lathe. Congrats.

I am happy for ya and look forward to seeing pics when you take delivery.

Mike.

Sweet lathe, I am going to have to look into those when I am ready to move up the food chain from my mini lathe.

I sure wish Matt would get his new website done so we can feast on all this eye candy! And it might just help with my next mill purchase. Matt, you listening? ;)

He can pay me to do it, all he really needs is a WordPress set-up with some basic categories, I'll even give him the friend rate of $35/Hr. :D

Thanks mksj. I ordered a RML1660V from Matt in late June and it has arrived at Matts location. I cant wait to get it now. I just didn't know the differences other than they were all top notch in quality. Paul

Hi Paul,

Monster of a machine, they are very impressive and top notch. Had I known that Matt carried these machines, I would have considered the buying the ERL/TRL version, but I am happy with my PM1340GT. The RML is way over the top. Please post pictures when it arrives.

Back