Engraving Machine

Some off the pics seem to have been cut off in the process; I don't know if folks can manipulate them to see the full image; the one on top shows the full image and gives an idea of how many fonts that I have, I think nearly 60. The second shows the same view of fonts, but cut off. the third shows the roll attachment, also cut off; the forth and fifth shows a Deckel roll attachment that I'd like to sell; the sixth shows another angle of the machine, cut off, the seventh shows some rotary attachments, cut off, the eighth shows a steel stamp vise fixture, the ninth shows the model 500 cutter grinder, cut off the tenth shows the auxillary table, also cut off. I see now that if you double click on the smaller pics that were cut off, you can see the whole image, and at a larger size.

what is the third and fourth image used for
The 3rd, 4th, and 5th pics are a Gorton roll attachment and a Deckel roll attachment; they allow you to engrave 360 degrees all around a circular workpiece, this could be a printing roll or such as a roll stamp, which can be used to mark a circular object while rotating slowly in a lathe I have made a couple of them. It could also be used to mark numbers on a circular graduated dial. The attachment has a link to the machine's spindle that rotates the chuck while the pantograph stylus is in motion following a character on the copy table. As I said, I would like to sell the Deckel attachment, which also will work on a Gorton machine. The Deckel attachment is pics 4 and 5.

The 3rd, 4th, and 5th pics are a Gorton roll attachment and a Deckel roll attachment; they allow you to engrave 360 degrees all around a circular workpiece, this could be a printing roll or such as a roll stamp, which can be used to mark a circular object while rotating slowly in a lathe I have made a couple of them. It could also be used to mark numbers on a circular graduated dial. The attachment has a link to the machine's spindle that rotates the chuck while the pantograph stylus is in motion following a character on the copy table. As I said, I would like to sell the Deckel attachment, which also will work on a Gorton machine. The Deckel attachment is pics 4 and 5.
Price? and I'm in euorop

Price? and I'm in euorop
I'd like to get $400 for it, plus shipping; it comes with a number of change gears, a special spanner and some instructional material. I could weigh it and take more pictures if you like. If so, send me your e mail address and I can send them directly.
John

Back