Enco 30% Offer - Today Only

TomS

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
This showed up in my e-mail this morning.

Don't miss this chance to take an additional 30% off* with promo code VIPSALE. Discount cannot be applied to machinery.

To take advantage of this exclusive offer, be sure to enter promo code: VIPSALE at checkout.

Hurry! This offer ends 2/18/16 at 11pm ET.

Tom S.

Just put in a order myself. I almost bit on that Nova but it's hard to give that much when the clones are $15.

Yep, you're better off not knowing what you're missing :)

I just ordered a few things to use while working on my old Jet lathe. Vee blocks, dial indicator, test dial indicator, screw pitch gauge, MT5/MT3 sleeve, and a Noga 10533. After discount the Noga (Enco #326-1359) was just under $63.

Steve Shannon, P.E.

Found out what happened to my Noga...

My son had worked as a machinist for ten years, then took another job. So, he gave me his tools for safe keeping. When he got the machining job again, he took his tools back. I said, "NO WAY to the Noga, I'm keeping it. I stole it fair and square". Well I gave it back to him for Xmas this year and forgot.

B**ch getting old and forgetful.

Karl

Just got an email from Enco, the sale has been extend til the end of today, 2-19.

FWIW - Tried using the February free shipping code with the 30% off offer and it didn't work. The fine print clearly says it cannot be combined with other offers. Oh well. Placed my order anyway.

Tom S.

FWIW - Tried using the February free shipping code with the 30% off offer and it didn't work. The fine print clearly says it cannot be combined with other offers. Oh well. Placed my order anyway.

Tom S.
Yeah, I tried that also. Shipping wasn't bad though; < $16 for what I bought. Cool that the sale is held over.

Steve Shannon, P.E.

A lot of times when the sale ends on Friday, you can use the sale code over the weekend and it still works, not guaranteed but has worked for me a couple times in the past.

Back