• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Guest,  We want to wish You and Your Family a Healthy, Happy Thanksgiving! Click the "X" at the top right corner to remove this notice)
  • PLEASE: Read the FORUM RULES BEFORE registering!

Educational web site

Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Groundhog

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
I recently discovered a (free) web site dedicated to CNC education. Called "Academy: Titans of CNC". As it is also a 3rd season TV series "Titans of CNC" on MAVTV many of you may be far ahead of me. I've just started finding my way around the videos and files, but it looks pretty good from here!

Cad and CAM tutorials, drawings, files, etc. with Fusion 360. Machining with all types of CNCs.
Looks like lots of basic things and progressing from there.

Maybe worth a look; /http://academy.titansofcnc.com/

Groundhog

PS:
I registered 5 days ago and outside of a confirmation notice I haven't gotten any unwanted emails from "Titans of CNC" (yet anyway :concerned:)!

TomS

Active User
I took a look and liked what I saw. I'm registered but can't open videos.

Groundhog

I took a look and liked what I saw. I'm registered but can't open videos.
I think videos opened for me even before I registered.
When you download the drawings or cad files they send an email to the address you registered with, click the link to download the file.
Hope you get the viewing out.
Just remembered, I had to turn off my Adblock for the site or I could not see the videos either. There is just a short 5 sec ad on each video and a couple of small ads on the web site when you allow ads.

TomS

Active User
I think videos opened for me even before I registered.
When you download the drawings or cad files they send an email to the address you registered with, click the link to download the file.
Hope you get the viewing out.
Just remembered, I had to turn off my Adblock for the site or I could not see the videos either. There is just a short 5 sec ad on each video and a couple of small ads on the web site when you allow ads.
That did it. Thanks.

[6]
5 [7]