E-bay Rant

I really don't care much for ebay or paypal, but they are a necessary evil at this point. I never had any trouble getting my money out of paypal, or any holds on it, but I know that can happen if a buyer files a claim. I don't see any reason to let those weasels earn any interest on my money, I transfer about as quick as it gets put in my account.

It doesn't get to your account until they release it, they sent me a email saying ship and then they say that you can't get your money till 11/21.

I've never had a claim put on me, And up until this time I always got my money right away.

Paul

If someone pays using an e-check there is a waiting period until the payment clears. I've had that happen a few times, it usually takes 3 days as I recall.

Yes I've had e-checks before, However this is not the case this time. It really doesn't matter it just made me mad at the time.

And they said I had a good track record as a seller but the funds were being held anyhow.

Paul

Yes I've had e-checks before, However this is not the case this time. It really doesn't matter it just made me mad at the time.

And they said I had a good track record as a seller but the funds were being held anyhow.

Paul

I would inquire as to the reason. Call them.

Like I said in an earlier post. Sounds like a new business account. Their policy for new business accounts is hold the money for 30 days.

I had inquired about a business account thru them to be able to take credit cards for my business. When they told me about the hold on the money, I went some where else.

I still have my regular Pay Pal account and pull the money out as soon as it is put in.

Back