E-bay Rant

Old Iron

Active User
Registered
I sold about 225.00 on ebay and even through the people payed I have to wait till the 21st to get my money.:angry: Whats up with that, If there doing that to everyone look at all the interest they can make in 31 days:headscratch:

Paul

ebay and PayPal are in cahoots and conspire to hold onto everyone's money as long as they can.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

That is strange.

What is stranger though, on odd occasions I have received goods prior to my bank accounts being debited.
Now that to me is weird. Usually when using a linked credit card, says item paid for but the funds have taken anywhere up to a week to be debited.:confused:

Didn't T nobody off, they said even through i had a good score as a seller they were holding the funs. I guess its a good way to help protect the buyer I've got a few more things I want to sell then I all done.

Paul

Didn't T nobody off, they said even through i had a good score as a seller they were holding the funs. I guess its a good way to help protect the buyer I've got a few more things I want to sell then I all done.

Paul

Sounds like they have you set up for a business account.
Paypal withholds money on new business accounts for 30 days.

Sounds like they have you set up for a business account.
Paypal withholds money on new business accounts for 30 days.

Well then they have changed my account. But thats ok like I said just a couple my listings and I'll be done with that.

Paul

Just to balance things out a bit. I have been using eBay since August 1998 as both buyer and seller. I have been using Paypal since it stated as X.com. I have had 10's of thousands $ in both buying and selling and have never had a problem that could not be resolved fairly. Be sure to READ and UNDERSTAND the rules and terms of eBay and Paypal. Follow the rules, and Paypal will back you up every time. Trying to make up your own rules is asking for problems.

I haven't made up any rules,:nono: And I've always followed there rules even if some are STUPID.:nuts:

Paul

I really don't care much for ebay or paypal, but they are a necessary evil at this point. I never had any trouble getting my money out of paypal, or any holds on it, but I know that can happen if a buyer files a claim. I don't see any reason to let those weasels earn any interest on my money, I transfer about as quick as it gets put in my account.

Back