Dunlap AA 109 website

westsailpat

Registered
Registered
I lost the address , I have been trying to find it for the last few days . I fear the gentleman that was running the site might have closed up shop . Anybody know ? Thanks , Mark .

Are you looking for information on the Dunlop lathes ?

Hi Bill , no I'm not looking for info on 109's . Although I think the are a wonderful model type hobby lathe . The reason I would like to find that guy's site is because he had some hand wheel handles that I think would be perfect for my compound . His site was a interesting read too .

Ohhh ok
could only find sights with information. otherwise would need the exact name of site or owner of site.

@wa5cab may have information that may be of use to you.
if he doesn't chime in here, send him a message and i'm sure he can point you in the right direction.
the AA was a different manufacturer, but did sell under the craftsman badge known as the "Craftsman 80"
Robert is an expert on anything craftsman/atlas, or logan/wards, as well as being a heck of a nice guy, and a moderator here on the forum.
he really knows his stuff.

Or you could try this;

https://web.archive.org/web/*/www.homeshopsupply.com (click on any circled date)

It's called the way back machine, and they have been archiving an incredible amount of webpages,

I use them when an address no longer works and many times I am pleasantly surprised they archived what I was looking for.

They have archived quite a bit of that website. Most of the links I looked at still worked except for the items he was selling.

Thanks for that Cliff , the home shop supply website was part blog and part business . I have a feeling that when Mr. Harding passed that was the end of it , at least ordering parts .

Last edited:
Brewster Kahle and Bruce Gilliat founded the Wayback Machine. Thank God somebody has enough brains and courage to archive the internet. An Apple 1 is not the same kind of artifact as the Rosetta Stone. A good friend of mine is also a friend of Brewster Kahle, and told me the deeper story of the project. Highly interesting stuff, and a monumental undertaking...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayback_Machine

Back