Downsizing My Shop, Nice Machinery's Handbook Available, A Bargain!

spitfire

Registered
Registered
Hi all, I have a very nice condition Machinery's Handbook, eleventh edition, dated 1942 which is now surplus to my needs. How about $15.00 and USPS snail mail postage. At worst, I can post in a fixed price box, but I will send cheapest way after I know your address.

First responder gets the book, but due to internet problems I get my e-mails once or twice a week, so I will be slow to reply. Or you can phone me at (636)797-4203 and be sure to repeat your phone number. I am hearing impaired, might not hear the phone ring, so leave a message.

Thank you, Karl J. Schmitt of Hillsboro, MO

If Spitfire reads his messages I beat you by one minute but I expect others contacted him even quicker by phone:)

I see spitfire is now offline so we are probably both out of luck this time.:(

I can't pass it up, I'll take it.

Mike
Hi Mike, you are first up and the book is yours. Now I need your address and how do you want me to post it to you?

At the present time I can not get e-mails on my home computer, but I can read these posts. Perhaps it would be best if you were to telephone me at (636)797-4203. I will be home this evening and tomorrow till about nooe.

I will give you a day or so to respond. After that the next post gets his chance.

As an aside I am not a dealer, just a retired hobby machinest that is down sizing his shop.

Thank you,

Karl J. Schmitt of Hillsboro, MO.

Karl,

I'm sorry I missed this post, I am definitely interested and just left you my number. Please call when you have a minute and I will give you my address and make arrangements to pay you for the book.

Thank you,

Mike

I'd like to thank Karl aka Spitfire. The book arrived this afternoon and it appears to be in like-new condition. Published in 1942, it will be a perfect fit to assist me with my 1944 lathe and 1954 mill.

Thanks again Karl, (the check's in the mail ;) )

Mike, reeltor

Back