Does It Exists, 3 Axis Display 4 Igaging Dro?

Okay, here's the fix for using iGaging Absolute scales with the Touch DRO App.
First, no hardware changes needed.
Second, Have to change 3 numbers in the sketch (at least for the Arduino)

OK, so, is it functioning? Is it time for me to order up a Arduino?
Also, can you post a link for the forum where Coleman's post came from?
I'm not having any luck finding anything for touchDRO this morning. (Might be lack of coffee...)

Thx.

Not quite.
I forgot about Ryszard Malinowski's improved sketch version and my buddy will have to re-look at the scales for the duty cycle for that sketch.
I'd stopped building my Arduino controllers until I knew that no hardware changes were needed so I have to finish them before I can try it.
There's someone person on this thread that has his built already. I will try and contact him with the updated sketch in the next day or two and see if he'll give it a shot to test functionality.
Once verified, I'll re-post the new sketch along with change descriptions. My buddy's also planning on trying to do a fix for the Launchpad version as well. If anynone's interested, I'll post that as well.
Don't hold your breath, but hopefully, the fix will be out in the next few days....just in time for Turkey Day !
PS
I'll probably post the fix on a new thread, but will post the link to it here as well.

that's super cool JPigg, great work on keeping going at it. I'm guessing that if the arduino sketch needs to be changed you would need all Absolute scales on an install, no mixing or matching Absolute and non-Absolute scales?

I'm guessing that if the arduino sketch needs to be changed you would need all Absolute scales on an install, no mixing or matching Absolute and non-Absolute scales?

You are correct. Turns out the Absolute scales are 52 bit vs 21 bit data sets like most of the other Chinese scales as well as earlier iGaging versions.
Clock speed is slower as well, presumably due to the larger data packs. Delay time needed to be changed as well for read head reset.
This will be a fix for the Arduino controller only for use with Touch DRO App, I'm hoping my friend can get the same fix for the MSP430 LaunchPad Basic DRO Controller as well.
I'm hoping to have the updated sketch posted tonight or tomorrow.
I can't be sure it will work until I finish my controllers, but thought I'd go ahead and post it for those as tired as I am for a fix to the Absolute scale/Touch DRO incompatability who wish to give it a try.

Back