Digital Readout

Thanks for the feedback on the Sino readout I will take a looks at that. Bill I have been using my DRO for about a week now and I am in love with it. My last decimal place also flickers. I have checked in the manual that my DRO resolution can be changed. So I am going to changes it for 1 micron (metric) to 10 micron I am hoping this will then change the readout to 2 decimal places.

Hi Kennlindeman
I have a Delos DS-2V which was supplied on my new Sieg Runnmaster lathe. You are absolutely correct in that the readout works OK but the manual is totally useless. I have found that even when you work out how to use the various functions actually using them is a pain. It is not helped by the fact that it is a universal DRO for both a lathe and Mill. Most of the functions are not appropriate to the lathe. If I can assist you with any info please ask.

I actually have a Easson ES12 on my mill and think it is much easier to use. I am probably going to replace the Delos on the lathe with another ES12
Enjoy your DRO, don't know how I survived without one
Ron

I spent the money on a Newall. I picked one up on the bay new for only 1200. I am rebuilding and rescraping my lathe so I am hoping that the DRO make the machine nicer. Tim

I bought a DP-900 on ebay, that model is obsolete but the DP700 is current. I would do a microsyn 5 for the crossfeed and a microsyn 10 for the saddle. if you are patient, I know a guy that modifies machines and he get the old parts and sells them fairly cheap. I just picked up 2 acurite millrite displays for $200 from him for a mill

Back