Active User
Registered
Two words that do not belong in the same sentence:

1. Grinder

2. Scrotum

"Daily Telegraph

Young man’s scrotum caught up in power tool at home in Sydney’s west
May 6, 2016 5:59pm

A YOUNG man has been involved in a horrifying accident in which his scrotum became entangled in a handheld electrical grinder.

Ambulance services received an emergency call just after 2.30pm today after the accident at a home in St Clair, in Sydney’s west.

The injured 19-year-old man was reported to be conscious and breathing when the ambulance arrived.

He was taken to Nepean Hospital in a stable condition, a spokesman for the Ambulance Service said."

Boy, does that article leave a lot out. Was working/grinding in the nude...or trying out a new method of shaving? I bet he will not try that again.

It probably wedged in whatever he was grinding, jumped out of his hand, and landed in his lap. It would shred right through lightweight clothing.

[Edit] It also occurs to me that he may have been sitting down with the part he was grinding in his lap.

Last edited:
That makes the scene in Something About Mary seem not that bad:eek 2:

Somehow the Darwin Award crosses my mind. OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

"Billy G"

had one jump and took of half my finger. i was surprised that it healed so good you can't even tell. it was ugly deep and hurt like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had one jump and took of half my finger. i was surprised that it healed so good you can't even tell. it was ugly deep and hurt like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had one put a notch in the back of my hand that required five stitches (I was lucky it didn't sever a tendon). The hand it cut was the one I was holding it with: it flipped around in mid-air to bite me. Should have been wearing leather gloves, of course. I guess this guy should have been wearing a leather jock strap.

Back