Custom Metal Hand Stamps Supplier

the.hogman

Registered
Registered
As titled. Looking for a maker of custom hand stamps. Can Google but wanted to ask here first. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for the quick responses. Here are the simple specs I intend to use. One will be marked "Kat" and the other will be marked "Eyz". Stamps to be used by press or impact. These two stamps will need to be sharp faced. Each of them should the same sized shank. The total height of the stamped capital letter should be approximately 1/8". I would like to use the true type font - BRUSH SCRIPT MT

Sent from my iPhone

OK. Unless you need to stamp more than a few dozen parts, I suggest you look for a metal stamp set. I have two, one of which does one approx 25 character line of 3/16" tall letters and the other does about 18 characters of 1/8" tall letters. I've had them for decades and don't recall where I got them. But I would suggest starting with McMaster.

I have dealt with Buckeye Engraving for many years. You actually get to speak to the guy who runs the place and probably makes the stamps. They will make sharp or blunter angles on the stamps,depending if they will be used on wood or metal. You can select any font you can find on a computer,or make up your own logo,and they will make it for you.

Years ago I used the Hansen tap and die co.,but it got to where I could not speak to the man in the stamp shop. There was a stubborn ,egotistical female I could not get past. When she asked "What's a serif"? I gave up on them. Why put an unqualified idiot in charge?

Back