Ctmill.com?

rain164845

Registered
Registered
Are they reputable? Has anyone used them? The advertiser on craigslist all over the us.Thanks!

They had a lathe I was very interested in. I called and the rep said it was sold, yet after 3 months it is still listed on their website. I had a second lathe I was interested in, but the rep would not give me the time of day. I mentioned the second lathe a second time, but the rep sounded like I was a more of a hassle to him. So I said thanks and went and spent my money somewhere else. Just my experience with them.

Run as fast as you can from them. They change their ID every few months on ebay. A friend just bought a lathe from them,
if only I had known, I would have warned him. It took him lots of phone calls and threats of legal action to get his machine shipped.
After he got it, it was really screwed up, they lied about the voltage, told him was 230 3 phase, turned out to be 550. Found tons of
mechanical problems and screwed up parts. For example, input pulley was WELDED onto the shaft!!!

They are bottom feeders of the machine tool dealer pool. Look for reviews on practical machinist. They put up lots of ads on Craigslist nationwide. Probably the only way they can find new suckers to sell to.

Back