Crazy "Watchmaker's flex head hammers"

Got a screen shot for posterity. That is too precious to let it disappear into oblivion.

"Hey, kid, hand me the B hammer. No, not the E, dummy! The one that adjusts for hammering between 12.7 to 19 millimeters!"

1621423679455.png

Well 12500 sales doesn't say a thing about the buyers IYKWIM. There are so many people, locally AND abroad selling s**t these days, just an insult and injustice to the public. Who, by now, doesn't utilize Google Lens to ID an odd device? I did just yesterday, found out it was a Thomas & Betts zip-tie closer.
We'll get edited if we narrow down the description or locale, most of us know, regardless. K, ......iseum can be from anywhere!
What I really intended to post was "the best Made You Look ad placement" I've seen of late.
The real clowning crowning glory I didn't see mentioned; closing description of size ranges, a very convenient disclaimer. "I describe everything to the best of my ability", which apparently includes made up terminology?
I always thought writing was mostly a strategic endeavor, he displays a tactical streak!

Last edited:
I describe everything to the best of my ability. I'm not an expert so please read everything carefully to be sure this is the item you want.

Well , at least he's not a :bs:er ! Definately no expert ! :big grin:

Back