Craigslist Rotary Table Find.

Jay-z

Active User
Registered
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Found this one on craigslist. Its a Troyke U-12 . Everything on it seems to work. Don't know much about this model, so if anyone has some information I would love to hear it . Person that I got it from was upgrading to a CNC rotary table and felt he no longer needed this so the price was right . Wasn't looking for one this big, but I think I will manage. It is heavy .

Jay

That is a very nice rotary table . You did good on it ! If you feel it's too big for you .....................

I'm on the fence on whether I feel it is too big or not. I was really in the market for a 10 inch, but this popped up .

Jay

It's a 12" I believe ? I used to be able to lift mine onto a BP but now I have my doubts . Either way nice find . Horizontal and vertical too ! That would be a keeper .

Keep an eye on CL for a smaller one then sell your big ol' boat anchor. I don't know about you but I seem to never get rid of anything, I may need it some day. Yeah, right.

Nice table. That is supposed to be a high quality piece. I can still lift 120#, but probably shouldn't be. pulled a groin muscle the other day, and not even sure how I did it. One of the reasons I'll be putting an overhead crane in the new shop. Mike

Definitely a team lift . It's funny you bring up an overhead crane. I just started contemplating one also .

Jay

I'm on the fence on whether I feel it is too big or not. I was really in the market for a 10 inch, but this popped up .

Jay

I was gifted a 12 inch missing the dial assembly on the input hand wheel. Troyke is a classy "brand". Congratulations ! (Mine does fit on my Bridgeport knock off). I think I'll keep it anyway.

I've got a Troyke 9" and like it a lot. Mine's not an H/V though (wish it was sometimes). Hearing yours weighs 120# makes me glad I didn't get one that big! Great find though.

Back