Cool factor 1000

That was a joy to watch. We traveled through that area on our way down to the gulf coast a few weeks ago. On our way to Las Cruces today for a week or two stay before heading home. Mike

I liked the part about how to make something by drawing in the dirt with a welding rod
and the fact that there are no computers. Also interesting that the same machinery is
still operational and doing its job for so many years. It would be a fun place to see in
person. Thanks to Snoopdog for posting it.

Many thanks for posting this Snoopdog. This is as close to the shop I worked in as I've come across......Spencer Machine Works, Ada,
Ok. Started in 1918 and still working on mining, oilfield and farming equipment today. Brings back many memories.

Many thanks for posting this Snoopdog. This is as close to the shop I worked in as I've come across......Spencer Machine Works, Ada,
Ok. Started in 1918 and still working on mining, oilfield and farming equipment today. Brings back many memories.
I think I've actually hauled steel to the Ada shop, out of Tulsa, but it was a long time ago.

Did you haul for Jorgensen Steel? We bought a lot of material from them.

Did you haul for Jorgensen Steel? We bought a lot of material from them.
At that time I was pulling for Arrow, but we hauled alot out of Jorgensen.

Reactions: jcp
Back