Colt SAA in 1/2 scale

Hi Bob,
On the last video she posted the drawings, #16 I believe. At the time I got them she had a link to get the drawings. I haven't been to her channel on Youtube in awhile so I don't know if anything has changed.
gbritnell

Hi Bob,
On the last video she posted the drawings, #16 I believe. At the time I got them she had a link to get the drawings. I haven't been to her channel on Youtube in awhile so I don't know if anything has changed.
gbritnell

Thanks. I found a video called "SAA Blueprints" and watched it with and without sound, but didn't see any link to get plans. I hopped over to her Patreon page in case they were there, but didn't see anything there, either.

Well, that would be five or six projects down the list, anyway.

She sent me her blueprints awhile back but they were in a autocad format and I couldn't open them, can you send a link in which they are opened to a format in which all of could print from..............I'm about half way through her build but a little larger version in what I call a 50 short.

How did you go about cutting the slot for the hand, I've been having a problem there

She sent me her blueprints awhile back but they were in a autocad format and I couldn't open them, can you send a link in which they are opened to a format in which all of could print from..............I'm about half way through her build but a little larger version in what I call a 50 short.

How did you go about cutting the slot for the hand, I've been having a problem there
There are free auto and readers online so you can read the plans and create pdf’s or whatever.

She's banned now on YouTube , no more build instruction. Who don't know history and what ultimately happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's banned now on YouTube , no more build instruction. Who don't know history and what ultimately happens.

She's still there; the videos are still there - I just watched part of her "Sig Sour" build. But YouTube was never clear in its postings when this sort of content goes away. For all I know it'll be gone later today.

There are utilities to download whatever videos you want off YouTube. If there are things you want, I'd suggest downloading them and saving them to your own drive. Yeah, videos are big so you can't just download everything.

Finally, a lot of the content seems to be moving to Full30.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back