Collet Closer For L0 Spindle Or The Whole Setup For A Logan Lathe 6565

Usmcdevildog

Registered
Registered
I spoke with Logan actuator about my Logan Lathe 6565 (14"x42") and they have a new old stock collet closer, apparently its different from all their other 14" machines so I know I am going out on a whim here, I would also be interested in a jacobs rubberflex or 5c closer that fits an L0 spindle (hand wheel or hand lever type that doesnt mount completely thru spindle bore) Let me know what you got. 502-2six2-035six or vancemetaldetecting@gmail.com or just PM me here

Ebay has a Jacobs L0 collet chuck for $199 plus cheap shipping. Comes with 4 collets and buy it now . I think that is a good deal.
jimsehr

Last edited by a moderator:
I found this guy on eBay he had the Jacobs head L0 and a full set of collets plus 1 extra collet listed for 1000.00 I offered him 300 and he took it afterwards we spoke on the phone and he threw in the 5 aloris and 1 Dorian tool holders you see CXA and the 6" 3jaw Pratt that was new old stock LO never installed for 500.00 SHIPPED.. He is awesome and since then I've bought other stuff from him.. He's a small machine reseller!

image.jpeg

Back