Cl Today/yesterday

dlane

Active User
Registered
Some weird stuff cheep, it'll take a while to sort it all out starting tomorrow. The blue cabinet fits perfect under The heavy ten ,the white tube has a closed circuit tv camera in it . The surface plate to tram mill with ?got two of them

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
$80. All Abandoned storage unit, o,ya this us made hose real ,tired of fighting the chi one
image.jpegGot bunch of small stuff too.

Last edited:
I Think I did alright , the guy just wants the stuff outathere, there is a real nice Debold (the safe co)
Large 4'x3' Roll around tool box HD top ,5 stout roller drawers , ied like to get it but no room, ? Prob $40.00 ,
Also Got a bunch of carbide CB drills "larger ones" . Roller bearings, 1000 scalpels :eek 2: might need to cut Somthing, 10 lbs good sheet metal screws .

Just talked to the guy, , guess I now own the Debold box, gota pic it up tomorrow morning.
Gona be some spring cleaning comming up soon.

Bob I'm not sure what they were holding on the plates it must of been specific for what they made ,didn't get a good pic of the plates , this pic might show it better, do you know if surface plates are the same thickness top and bottom ? Was going to use one to tram the mill
this place had lots of specialty tooling and video equipment
Gona have to pass on the box , I'm outa room again.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg I got the aluminum tooling for the hardware , I'll repurpose them.

Surface plates are only flat on the top. Nothing else is precision. Oh, those are the posts for holding indicators and such.

Last edited:
Bob the pic kinda has the surface plate fixture far left , only one I got of the tool . Yes that is a wet grinder for drills in center

Nice haul. Looks like a lot of good stuff for minimal $. Mike

Back