Cinn mill

Scruffy

Active User
Registered
Need some info on this mill on eBay. Item #130984193377 says model 307-14?? How much does this beast weigh and how many hp would it be?? It's not to far from me and I have plent of room. Same guy also has a sb listed what's anyone of the knowledgeable people out their think???

If you call it a beast, beast means rigid and they are ridged. If its the model im thinking you're no moving it with no crow bar. Its gotta be tipping
pretty near 3ton. They are highly known> for not making toys.

Last edited:
Keep in mind, that a one chance, if in your heart, dont let it fall into "I wish I had". bigger is better. the beast can make toys-toys cant make beasts.

Need some info on this mill on eBay. Item #130984193377 says model 307-14?? How much does this beast weigh and how many hp would it be?? It's not to far from me and I have plent of room. Same guy also has a sb listed what's anyone of the knowledgeable people out their think???

It looks good, all the handles are on it. I didn't see any rust. It is a heavy duty milling machine. I hope it runs as good as it looks. Hope you get it.

Keep in mind, that a one chance, if in your heart, dont let it fall into "I wish I had". bigger is better. the beast can make toys-toys cant make beasts.

I second that. If you have the space/money/power to run it, it looks like a winner. It's so big, you may actually get it for a good price as most people don't have two of the three items required above. Personally, I'd have to get it cheap enough to still be a good deal after you pay the riggers to move it.

As a Cincy Toolmaster 1B (little brother to yours) owner, if you can muster the resources to load and unload this beast, and have the space.... Go for it!!
It'd be nice to know if she is really fully functional, or if she will need some encouragement to be operable.
Do you have machines to fab the parts (or can you afford to pay someone to make) needed to make parts if she requires them?
You may have difficulty finding pre-made parts.
I've found great satisfaction in making my own replacement parts. However, this seems to be an endless journey.

Daryl
MN

Back