Cinci Tool Master

I'm closer drop it by , give me a couple years to figure it out . YUPP ill Ck it all over even paint the head to match. Looks like he did a good job painting it . The wiring could be a simple switch of the leads not matching or any number of things. Way to go nice machines lots of power . You went for pinto to dodge super bee.OOPS your probably not old enough to know those cars. Let's say prius to mazzeroti. No worries about power feeds on every axis. Need more pictures

Well, I picked er up. Mass, there is some serious mass to this machine. I still need to clear out the Bridgeport and a few other things. Then I get to move it into the work space.

oh boy, this thing is no joke. My forklift lifted the TM, but the steering wheels left contact with mother earth. A buddy drove by as I was getting ready to unload and stopped in to help, best thing ever. I live on a road that doesn't get much traffic, that is until I started unloading, caused issues with the truck/trailer pulling out from the mill and driving into the road. Then it started rain, no rain in the forecast. Then the trailer decided to make contact with forklift, had to use all kinds of head scratching to get it away. And finally I got into to place. It makes the Tree 2UVR look small. Didn't get to hook it up yet or get pics, but I will in the next day and post. Have a lot of work to do, but I am loving it. Oh, the ice cold beer at the end topped it off.

Sure glad you did not drop it. Scary thing when you see a fork lift start the teeter tauter.

These make bridgeports look like toys.

Back