Christmas stocking stuffers

McRuff

Active User
Registered
I made these turners cubes a week or so before Christmas for stocking stuffers (8 of them) . It was a fun project and the wife and kids got a kick out of them. My wife put hers on her desk at work, everybody picked it up and asked how it was made, my wife just smiled and said her husband was good.
Got to love her for that! ;)

Turnerscube9.jpg

Turnerscube11.jpg

Turnerscube9.jpg

Turnerscube9.jpg

Turnerscube11.jpg

Turnerscube11.jpg

Those are great. I really need to figure out the proper procedure to make those. Have a good set of directions to follow, kind of an "Idiots Guide to Making Neat Stuff"? :biggrin:

-Ron

Ha! Those are pretty neat.

Still scratching my head on those.....but thats the newbie in me I suppose!!

Thanks for posting them up.

Hello all,

Yep - I can see getting some mileage out of these for stocking stuffers, but first I need some directions as to how they are made. One of the posts suggested the instructions could be found in Guy Lautards 'Machinist's Bedtime Reader' No. 2, but no joy, nor in No. 1.

Can anyone give me direction where to find the plans/construction?

Hello all,

Yep - I can see getting some mileage out of these for stocking stuffers, but first I need some directions as to how they are made. One of the posts suggested the instructions could be found in Guy Lautards 'Machinist's Bedtime Reader' No. 2, but no joy, nor in No. 1.

Can anyone give me direction where to find the plans/construction?

I'll post the plans and some instructions this weekend.

I'll post the plans and some instructions this weekend.

Hello McRuff,

Thanks, I'll be looking forward to these. It's not as though I need any more projects, but that's something I think would make a pretty nifty gift for lots of folks.

Back