Chinese Amazon surprise

tq60

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
A very long time ago a former manager had made a flame licker and later a complicated dual expansion engine and it was interesting.

Too many other things going on and just never thought about them, still maybe some day.

So poking in Amazon they have many, some like 16 cylinder rotary to others in he high dollar to coffee cup fans for cheap

We found a test tube heat chamber model for 28 bucks so why not.

It has a 90 degree offset along with a little dc motor used as generator to light a supplied LED.

had an extra test tube but looks too short.

Set it up, it was ready to go except for placing wick in holder, poured alcohol in the bottle and after about 20 sends and a spin of the flywheel it took off fast.

We may make one now...

Not sure how the glass stays in place, looks like packed o ring.

It uses test tube glass for cylinder liners and some sort of plastic for piston with rings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
68a0e5e2d94d73903d6082d6ac0f4dcb.jpg
32ecb54637c0727a3453ad1bfb0c0134.jpg

Last edited:
A very long time ago a former manager had mad a flame licker and later a complicated dual expansion engine and it was interesting.

Too many other things going on and just never thought about them, still maybe some day.

So poking in Amazon they have many, some like 16 cylinder rotary to others in he high dollar to coffee cup fans for cheap

We found a test tube heat chamber model for 28 bucks so why not.

It has a 90 degree offset along with a little dc motor used as generator to light a supplied LED.

had an extra test tube but looks too short.

Set it up, it was ready to go except for placing wick in holder, poured alcohol in the bottle and after about 20 sends and a spin of the flywheel it took off fast.

We may make one now...

Not sure how the class stays in place, looks like packed o ring.

It uses test tube class for cylinder liners and some sort of plastic for piston with rings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
68a0e5e2d94d73903d6082d6ac0f4dcb.jpg
32ecb54637c0727a3453ad1bfb0c0134.jpg
I got the same one for our grandkids.

Back