Cdco

I have purchased items from them before but never had any problems with their service or shipping. Seems that some people have had issues by what I have also read on the forum and another I watch. The only issue I have is that I purchased a collet set with the holder and seems that the collet size is something that only is made for this set so that means I can't purchase different or replacement sizes. By looking online other tool suppliers sell the same set so either from CDCO or the others I would now be in the same boat anyway. I also was drawen to them because their prices are for sure better than others for the same thing. All the other stuff I had ordered before always came in a very short time . I am in Wi. and they are on the boarder of Ill so could also have a bearing on the fast service. I feel that if I needed anything ( and am thinking of an order now) I will still give them a shot at the items if they have what I'm looking for. Just my 2 cents worth. Maybe I've just been lucky.

I too have had good results ordering from CDCO.

I also have purchased many items from them and never had any problems. Prices have been very competitive and quality is what you expect from Chinese take offs.
I did purchase their 5C collet closure and collets of which I am very pleased because of very little run out. Bob

Back