CDCO 5C Collet Chuck Review

Not defending CDCO nor the way he treated CD! I'm simply stating that I have ordered from them several times and have had no problems. You generally get what you pay for and since they are the cheapest place I have found for many items I only order stuff that pretty much just has to go together like QCTP tool holders for 9$, quill stops, etc. I really don't think I'd order a chuck from them unless it was special purpose like if I had a 12" four jaw mounted I might see buying a 6" 3 jaw and chucking it in the 4 jaw to limit changing etc. If the chuck truely sucked I'd hope to make it up with the 4 jaw. I don't think I'd buy collets for any reason but sacrificial. Drills or cutting tools nope.

I believe a company is only as good as their support when something goes wrong. If I need something and I'm counting on it I'll spend more money elsewhere. If it'd be nice to have a couple more L handed golleywatchets in the shop I'll save some money with CDCO provided it isn't something needing high quality.

Steve

This was my first purchase with CDCO and I was impressed with how quick he sent it out and I then ordered again from him a couple days later minor stuff and was sent out promptly, But true service is what happens after the sale, and he proved not to be a service after the sale guy.

If it'd be nice to have a couple more L handed golleywatchets in the shop I'll save some money with CDCO provided it isn't something needing high quality.

"L handed golleywatchets?!" Damn, something else I gotta buy now!??! First I gotta find out what the hell they are! ;):biggrin:

Back