• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • PLEASE: Read the FORUM RULES BEFORE registering!

Can someone verify the base dimensions / bolt pattern of the PM932?

tlmartin84

Iron
Registered Member
I am about to Start building my stand, (my machine arrives next month) and was hoping someone could provide me with the base dimensions and bolt pattern?

Thanks!

jbolt

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium
The base on mine is 400 mm wide by 590 mm deep. Unfortunately the coolant splash covers I put on don't allow me access to measure the bolt pattern. Based on my experience with other Chinese machine I would expect some variation in dimentions so it might be better to wait for the machine.

richz

Active User
I would wait, my bolt hole pattern is 15 1/4" X 18 1/8" but the pattern is not square with the base footprint.

johnnyc14

Active User
This is the dimensions of the PM932 I bought in 2012. As you can see the hole pattern is not perfectly symmetrical so I agree it would be better to wait until your machine arrives before drilling the holes.

tlmartin84

Iron
Registered Member
Thanks fella's. I plan to wait. Just trying to get enough material gathered up.

Johnny, those dimensions are for the stand correct? I'm not getting the stand, I'm building my own. Any chance you have dimensions of the actual mill base.

Anyone know how tall the top of the table is from the bottom of the base?