Cabin Fever Show?

I haven't been there in the past few years but I will be there on Sunday.

Well , dangit . I was within 10 miles of the place Saturday .

It WAS in Lebanon,Pa. this year. There were several rooms with parts of the exhibit in each. Pretty confusing.

How near are the Hotels and Motels, George. I haven't been to one in a few years now.

"Bill"

I didn't count motels,but got the most MISERABLE room I have ever seen at the "Traveler's Inn" in Lebanon. Not cheap,either. $100.00a night. The bathroom was about 3' wide and about 7' long. The SMALL"cadet(I'm told that is the name) faced ACROSS the narrow width. It had a wall about 12" from the front of the toilet. I could hardly get on it! Stupidest bathroom I've ever seen. Had to forfeit the second night's fee as those idiots expect to have THREE day's notice to cancel a room.

Very stingy with the towels,too,which were too small anyway.

The heater/air conditioner was quite loud,and unless you were exactly in front of the tv,you couldn't understand the words. It was built into a pretty snug fitting "entertainment center". The picture was WAYYYYY too dark,and we could not find any controls to deal with it.

The only think I might have bought,but did not have the means to transport them back to the van was brass cut offs they were selling for $3.00 a pound. By this time I was in too much pain to care.

My knee just gave out after the first day at Cabin Fever. I was going to go to the big flea market called Renninger's,but had to just drive home. Itv was snowing and ice was getting on the windshield,and I was glad we didn't stay a second night,should it get worse. However as we got down in Va.,it got up to 42 degrees. It had been in the 20's up in Pa.

Any other Machinist events coming up here in PA ? I heard about this one last minute ...too late

Shows like Cabin Fever are few and far between. There is a huge radio control flea market coming up at the Lebanon Fairgrounds (same place as Cabin Fever) on March 11. If you are into RC at all it is something to see.

Back