Cabin Fever Show?

RVJimD

Active User
Registered
anyone going to cabin fever this weekend?

I'll be there starting today to setup and also Friday and Saturday. If you want to find me and talk machine tools of hobbies or show me some neat little tool that you found at the show I would love to talk shop.

I go to the show to run my little yellow NyLint dragline on the dirt pile. I would be more than happy to show off the crawler undercarriage that I scratched on my grizzly mill.

One of our staff members will be there. His name is George Wilson. He will be wearing a Hobby Machinist Badge. Watch for him as I am sure he will be happy to meet you.

"Billy G"

Never even heard of it. Where is it ? What is it ? Whatever it is, I gaurantee it's 6 or more hours from NE PA ...Lol

Bill, we could get Nels send Subwayrocket a H-M badge to wear at the show, too?

I've been going since 2009 and really enjoy it. I usually spend the day - lots of awesome models (you can't miss the drag line on the mountain of dirt) to see and the auction, consignment sales and vendors always have some interesting things. I plan to be there bright and early.

John

I'm planning on going. I've been going about 8 years. The new venue is pretty nice. The pond they build is impressive.

Back