Bushing 9-70A dimensions

We do not have the drawing because Clausing still sells the part. If we did have the drawing, I don't know of anyone here who has the machinery to make it because of the two external keys.

Thanks Robert, I am planning on 3D printing some, so if someone has one that they could measure that would be most helpful!

OK. I have two new (which are some sort of plastic) parts. When I get time, if no one else has already done it, I'll do up a sketch.

That would be great Robert, thanks! If you have the sleeve that goes inside that would be helpful too (part 9-73A).

BTW, I have been modeling up some gears for these lathes and have them posted on my Shapeways shop:

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/duncandesigns

I have them priced as low as I can, I am not making money off these, just doing it for fun really. If anyone wants any other sizes let me know!

OK. I think that I bought two of stud, sleeve and bushing when I bought the metric conversion pair of gears.

The cost of new ones from Clausing is under $10.

I saw your site.
But the 618 Gears and the 10D/F series are not the same gears.
Are you making both versions?

It looks like this bushing should be around $5 printed in nylon.

I was just going to make the bushing for the larger lathes, not the 618. I had someone request that I model this bushing so they could purchase it since they will be buying some gears as well. I could do the bushings for the 618 though if anyone needs them.

Back