Building A Toe Jack

Old Iron

Active User
Registered
Every thing that I used I had on hand, So I built it around the jack that I got from H.F.

First picture is the base plate. 1/2" X "X 7" laid out for the notch.

Next is the vertical plate they get welded together later.

Lets see how this is going to work, Then I'll add more.

Paul

Base Plate.JPG

Last edited:
Don't know whats up with the pictures so lets try this.I can't get that picture to load so we'll do another. Both the base plate and the vertical plate get notched the same. The base plate notch is for the toe. the vertical notch is for the lifting bar.

Notch bottom Plate.JPG

We will skip some to make this shorter it won't let me get more that 1 picture in a post. Picture of it welded togather.

Welding 2.JPG

I wished I could have loaded more pictures in a post then I wouldn't have left out so many.

Setting in place in front of the Horizontal Mill it is still on the pipes. I'm going to add to the toes it tryed to tip after I lifted it up about 3/4 inch.

Paul

In Place.JPG

good idea
i could use that to level my building it settles florida is all sand
that would make it easy
thank you
steve

good idea
i could use that to level my building it settles florida is all sand
that would make it easy
thank you
steve

Steve I moved here from Florida, I just couldn't stand the tax's and all there rules.

Paul

Uh... Paul. Do you have my house bugged? I just took a break from building a toe jack. :thinking: Guess I'd better take the camera down to the shop.

Uh... Paul. Do you have my house bugged? I just took a break from building a toe jack. :thinking: Guess I'd better take the camera down to the shop.

Nope I don't but would like to see the pictures, I've got to do a mod to mine but I have it figured out.

Paul

Back