Bolt Action Slug Gun

By the title, the only thing that comes to mind is a Bolt Action Shotgun that you choose to shoot slug rounds from. Is that the case? You wish to build a bolt action shotgun?

On purpose? (kidding!)

Wrat

Back in the 60's,during my gun trading days(long gone!) I SOMEHOW got hold of a Mossberg(?) bolt action 12 gauge shot gun. I had a DEVIL of a time trading it off!!:)

I still have my old mossberg bolt action 12 ga. with a polychoke on it.

Only bolt action I ever owned was my Marlin 10 gauge goose gun. You might be able to find some drawings for one of those?

anyone have the demensions for these.

Lanham

Plenty of them out there but, as has been noted, they are more of a footnote in firearms history now.

I would recommend finding one around you someplace, then measure everything out.

Thanks for all the replies.

I got some clarification on what my buddy wants to do which is build a card shoot/turkey shoot gun from a savage 210 or 212. They also call them Amish mafia rail guns. I've got most of the demensions I need except where I need to mill out for the action to bed in the rail. That's why I was looking for action demensions.

Thanks

Lanham

I still have my old mossberg bolt action 12 ga. with a polychoke on it.
IIRC, High Standard made them for J.C, Higgins/Sears. My granddad had a 20-ga straight barrel and I had a 20-ga with a polychoke.

jack vines

Back