Biplane with Video Camera

epanzella

Active User
Registered
I just found out about this RC forum. I thought I'd start with a vid taken with a Mobius Action Cam mounted on the top wing of my biplane facing to the rear.
EDIT; For some reason this video doesn't start from the beginning. To see the take off you'll have to back it up.

Last edited:
Cool! Where are you flying? I did a lot of R/C flying at Haddam Meadows and the Durham fairgrounds around 20 years ago until PPG started looking more interesting. Nowadays I fly a Hatz biplane out of Chester Airport.

Your video starts in the middle because there's a time in the URL, which you can strip out (the "?t=...." at the end):

Cool! Where are you flying? I did a lot of R/C flying at Haddam Meadows and the Durham fairgrounds around 20 years ago until PPG started looking more interesting. Nowadays I fly a Hatz biplane out of Chester Airport.

Your video starts in the middle because there's a time in the URL, which you can strip out (the "?t=...." at the end):
I started in the 70's flying at the Farmington flats (Central Ct Radio Control Club) then quit for a 20 years as I had a construction Business and was too busy to fly. I moved to Higganum and saw people flying at the Meadows about six years ago. I started up flying with them until the state closed the parks to RC. A bunch of us joined the Durham Black Sheep and the Middlesex Aeromodelers after that. The vid was taken at the Middlesex field on Cedar Lane in Middletown. It's a small field with high trees around it but it's close and the company is great! I couldn't find that time stamp you referred to.

Back