Beginners Projects

Billh50

RIP 2018
Rest In Peace
I came across an old Machining Beginner's Project Book from Connecticut Schools. I hope it is ok to post here.
I thought it might help some of the beginner machinists we have here. They are separated in the book by types of machines.

Attachments

• Machine Shop Projects Beginner.pdf
    19.4 MB · Views: 304
Nice starter projects that help one improve a variety of skills and end up with some usable tools to boot!

I also had another book with projects in pdf. But not sure if it is copyrighted or not. It looks to have come from a library.
It's called " making small workshop tools"

I also had another book with projects in pdf. But not sure if it is copyrighted or not. It looks to have come from a library.
It's called " making small workshop tools"
Yes, please post that pdf as well.
lk

Here it is. If anyone feels this should not be posted please ask an admin to remove it..

Sorry it is still copyrighted.

Last edited:
Bill, that book is copyrighted and is still in print. It can be purchased on Amazon for four or five dollars. You might want to do some due diligence and edit the post to delete it or contact an admin yourself to have it removed.

That Connecticut book is great. If somebody would do an accompanying video, I would pay real money to buy it!
All the information is there, but real beginners (like me) need the shop teacher to show us.

What a great set of videos for Mr. Pete!

Back