Beefy spray bottles?

Metal

Registered
Registered
Hey, dumb question:

Ive always used old windex bottles, for way oil (really doesn't like that) to lightly spray and wipe down my table, and coolant,
Eventually these bottles die and I have to keep replacing them, I don't use that much windex.

Are there extra beefy shop spray bottles that you guys use?

I get mine from Home Depot " Zep industrial spray bottle " haven't tried way oil in them though
They are kinda pricey but hold up to most chemicals I use.

I use one of the metal (compressed air) hand sprayers from Harbor Fright - I've not used way oil, but I put WD-40 in it, then add a little air from the compressor and Viola! holds a couple of cups easily and great for spraying large areas.

edit: yep, the one as shown below in BogusSVO's post! I've had mine a looooooong time!

Last edited:
I buy the 1-quart hand (pressure) pump garden spray bottles from Walmart or the hardware store. Costs between $6-9 each, I use KoolMist in them. Haven't tried oil yet. If you go this route, there are several brands, look for one that has a metal spring strainer on the end of the pump feed tube. You should be able to spray with it almost upside down.

I've been using way oil, wd40 and tap magic in these for a few months and everything seems to be fine...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N398XD8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've also used the ones Derrick mentioned, zepp from home depot. They all seem to be holding up the same. You can adjust the nozzle for heavy concentrated stream, or a wide spray. Its only a cheap plastic sprayer so dont expect something too good :D
Hth
Rich

Back