[Source] BB gun seals

Cadillac

Registered
Registered
I have two vintage crossman bbguns that the co2 seal is deteriorated so when you load a new co2 cartridge it slowly leaks from the puncture area of the co2 cartridge. Ive tried massaging with oils with no luck. It’s not a standard oring seal more of a molded square seal??
I have newer co2 powered guns and it looks like the seal has been updated to a green molded oring type. I cannot find a source of these seals. Googling I’ve found one place out of the uk. It’s gotta be more obtainable than that. Anyone know?

You might try air gun seals. There are a few others as well - do a search for 'airgun seals'. You shouldn't have too much problem finding something for a Crosman.

GsT

Thanks for the link but I don’t want a whole seal kit for the gun. It’s the one seal that seals the co2 cartridge to the gun. I will try to pull it out to take a picture. Thanks again.

Give Baker Airguns a try, they have a lot of parts for airguns and if that seal is available, should be able to get it. You’ll need to send them an inquiry since an old part like that probably won’t be on their website.

Give Baker Airguns a try, they have a lot of parts for airguns and if that seal is available, should be able to get it. You’ll need to send them an inquiry since an old part like that probably won’t be on their website.

If Ischgl99 suggestion doesn't pan out head over to:

Give Mike Baker an email. He is Really Good! Not the same as BakerAirguns. Better!
Mike Baker is actually who I was thinking about, and who I bought my tuning parts from, I did a google search and came up with the Baker Airguns website and thought that was him. Thanks for posting that.

Well thank you all for all of the responses. The air gun sites really didn’t have anything. One had full rebuild kits and I wasn’t about to pay 40 bucks for a seal kit and probably some crazy shipping. Turns out it’s all on how you search eBay. Somehow I got onto valve face seal and there they were. A 3 pack for 8.99 free shipping. Done! I’ll update you all when they come in next week. Thanks again for all the replies

Back