Baldor 3 Phase M3531 With Af 300 Mini

Getting the hang of the controler it was not broken. looks like I can run this off 220 too. Wonder what the benifit is. Wonder if you have to keep power on or reprogram everytime.

Is that one running on 115 Volts? I have never heard of a dual voltage drive, the data tag gives the operating voltage. Once set up, the programming will be stored permanently in the drive.

and i just forgot in back shed i have a large 10hp motor wonder what controler would makes that work. Think i will post some shop pictures next.

If you are running on 230 single phase, a 10 HP motor would require a 15 HP drive.

Looking forward to the pictures:encourage:

Is that one running on 115 Volts? I have never heard of a dual voltage drive, the data tag gives the operating voltage. Once set up, the programming will be stored permanently in the drive.

I understand what happend now worked first time some how i hit worng buttons wiped the code then i thought was wired wrong so on. your right 120 only will work for now

If you are running on 230 single phase, a 10 HP motor would require a 15 HP drive.

Looking forward to the pictures:encourage:

Back